2. Use License
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the calculator(s):
- to calculate how many more spam mails you need to send in order to finance your next vacation;
- to keep track of the success rate of your “first” comments;
- to find out how many of your opponent’s ballots you need someone to declare invalid in order to win an election;
Further, by using the “comments” function on the pages of Calculator Tab you agree not to:
- abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users of Calculator Tab;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from Calculator Tab in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
Although great care has been taken to ensure that the calculator on the front page of calculator-tab.com returns correct results, the materials on Calculator Tab’s web site are provided “as is”. Calculator Tab makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Calculator Tab does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Calculator Tab or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Calculator Tab’s Internet site, even if Calculator Tab or a Calculator Tab authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Calculator Tab’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Calculator Tab does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Calculator Tab may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Calculator Tab does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Calculator Tab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Calculator Tab of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Calculator Tab’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Berlin, Germany without regard to its conflict of law provisions.